|1||cup brown sugar|
|1||tsp. vanilla extract|
|2||tbsp. milk or half&half|
|1/3||cup raisins, softened in warm water or rum|
|8||small, sweet tart shells|
- Preheat oven to 450°
- Mix well all ingredients except tart shells. Add 1/8 of the mixture to each shell - should fill the shell about half or 2/3 full.
- Bake on cookie sheet 8 minutes at 450°
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake for another 15-20 minutes, until tops of tarts are light brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, then enjoy!
- Add up to 1/3 cup chopped walnuts or pecans to mix if desired.
- These freeze well.
Recipe provided by my mother-in-law Helen Segboer, Fort Macleod, Alberta, Canada.